FRESH>THINK applied to planning and research, combining consumer insight and communications understanding with a strong commercial focus (led by Chris Baker).
Fast-track thinking aided by smart tools and processes, plus a wealth of experience – breakthrough strategies often come from out of sector perspectives.
Robust, implementation-ready solutions delivered quickly and cost-effectively – working directly with marketing companies and also with agencies.
Research is a core expertise – we extract
the maximum value from the research you already have as well as undertaking (or designing) additional work to fill knowledge gaps.
We’re ‘insight aggregators’– increasingly success comes from standing outside the traditional demarcation lines to ‘look wide’.
OUR RECENT WORK IN THIS AREA INCLUDES:
- The strategy work and creative brief behind the development of the London 2012 Olympic mascots
- Brand positioning development and alignment (several workshop-based projects)
- Market segmentation and ‘size of the prize’ estimation for a new drinks brand
- Outsourced account planning for both clients and agencies
- Measuring customer and employee Trust, and developing strategies to build it
- Expert analysis and commentary for submissions to Government by the Advertising Association
- Advertising effectiveness audits, including supporting several IPA Effectiveness Award winners